Senate Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure Committee
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 10:30 a.m.
Main Capitol, Room 461
- House Bill 318 (Mizgorski): Amends the Telemarketer Registration Act to provide for a permanent Do Not Call List, the inclusion of business telephone numbers on the Do Not Call list and robocalls requirements.
- Senate Bill 340 (Killion): Amends the Medical Practice Act to allow genetic counselors to order genetic tests.
- Senate Bill 341 (Killion): Amends the Osteopathic Practice Act to allow genetic counselors to order genetic tests.
- Senate Bill 491 (Judy Ward): Amends the Real Estate Appraisers Certilication Act (Act 98 of 1990) to provide for certified Pennsylvania evaluators on the State Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers.
- Senate Bill 492 (Martin): Amends the Assessors Certification Act (Act 28 of 1992) to provide for certified Pennsylvania evaluators.
- Senate Bill 543 (Killion): Amends Supplementary Act, Pilotage Rates (Act 210 of 1889) to increase fees paid for Delaware River and Bay pilot services.